IMPORTANT: Customers who received proposals before June 1st, 2023, will need to call 412-212-7663 to process credit card payments over the phone.
Are you looking for and opportunity to break into a sales or operations role that provides unlimited earning potential and a guaranteed salary? If you are looking to take the first steps to join a competitive team who utilizes cutting edge technology and design software to create the ultimate customer experience, this could be for you!
Since 2006, Resnick Roofing & Contracting has provided top-level exterior remodeling services to local property owners. As a result, we’ve earned the industry’s most prestigious awards including GAF President’s Club Award-Winning Master Elite Contractor, James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, and Inc’s Best Workplaces, to name a few. Our culture is built on the following core values of Strong Work Ethic, Good Character, Initiative, Embracing Change, Balance & Family, and Delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• No experience is required - paid training is a standard
• Generate demand for Resnick Roofing & Contracting (RRC) through door-to-door canvassing process
• Product focus will be/but not limited to roofing, siding, and solar
• Conduct proper up-front contract, qualify property owner, and convert to appointment for the Sales Professional team
• Perform product demonstrations when requested by property owner
• Match the correct installation requirements to the type of building application
• Adopt and utilize JobProgress CRM and canvassing software for all customer data entry, communication, scheduling, etc.
• Utilize electronic systems (Podium, Company Cam, RenoWorks, Hover) to manage customer communication and expectations
• Capture appointments and set clear expectations for next steps with potential customer at the front door
• Send thank you card to potential customer, ensuring a positive “Customer Experience”
• Ability to walk 1-5 miles per day
• Adhere to all daily responsibilities
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Microsoft Office and G-Suite
• Understanding of Customer Resource Management Systems
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Initiative and tenacity to execute goals
• Availability Monday thru Saturday (every other Saturday specifically) including evenings
• Choice of salary plus bonus
• 401k Match